NovelEats.com was started in October 2007 by me, Samantha. This is a vegan food blog where you will find vegan recipes, advice, and hopefully a pinch of entertainment. Every recipe is 100% vegan (and even though some recipes do not blatantly say vegan milk or vegan butter, etc., that’s pretty much implied). Don’t have time to come to me? You can sign up to get my blog posts in your inbox or you can add my RSS feed to your reader.
Where you can find NovelEats.com on the interwebs:
- Follow me on Twitter – @noveleats
- Become a fan on Facebook
- Syndicated by The Christian Science Monitor via their Stir It Up! blog
- Featured on thekitchn.com – Vegan Mango Lassi & Mini Cherry Pies
- Featured on Saveur.com – Best of the Web
Interested in writing a guest post? Here’s the deal:
- I am only accepting inquiries for the new Food Choices section (Food Choices is focused on food issues and advocacy – not recipes).
- You must be an established food blogger or food expert (you might be a chef, farmer, policy maker, teacher or just someone who is making a difference in your own community or food system).
- I won’t be able to provide compensation, however I will provide all the appropriate links back to your site, as well as include your bio information.
- Contact me via the form below, and if I am interested in pursuing a guest post from you I will supply further information.
- And thanks in advance! :)
I’m a 34-year-old online marketing professional living in Seattle, WA. I was raised a vegetarian by hippies, and have only eaten meat by accident or by cluelessness. I’ve followed a primarily vegan diet for about five years now. While I do eat vegetarian foods from time to time, I do prefer to consume primarily vegan foods because it makes me feel more healthy (and I make some killer vegan recipes!). Find out why I chose to follow a vegan diet.
What do I do in my spare time when I’m not working, baking, cooking and blogging? I absolutely love gardening and have recently been trying to learn as much as I can about the awesomeness that is permaculture. Also, I’ve been known to log some solid time as a paladin in WoW (seriously). And now that I’m living on the West Coast, I’m learning how to be comfortable driving (watch out for me on the roads!).
Finally, I also really enjoy writing, and am available for writing projects. Feel free to contact me via the form below or you can drop me a line at ‘samantha at noveleats dot com’.