I don’t generally like salads, but I’ve decided to challenge myself to finding salads I like. Check out my first attempt, full of lentils, garbanzos and peppers!
Tag Archives: yellow bell pepper
Subscribe by Email
Get notified about all new posts in your inbox by entering your email address below.
- Review: So Delicious Coconut Milk (and Giveaway!) February 23, 2011
- Raw Homemade Almond Milk June 7, 2008
- How Vegan Are You? September 28, 2009
- Mini Apple Pies March 22, 2008
- Eat Vegan on $4 a Day: Book Review and Giveaway September 29, 2011
- Key Lime Pie February 11, 2012
- Coconut Ginger Vegetable Soup January 2, 2012
- So Delicious Coconut Milk Nog and Mint Chocolate: Review and Giveaway December 5, 2011
- Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes November 16, 2011
- Orange Jack-O-Lanterns October 26, 2011
- Sue Mac: Wonderful, I look at what I have on hand & th...
- Jenny: I made them tonight and had serious doubts about m...
- Kayla: Hi Samantha! I'm so happy to find this post! I ...
- Sheryle: Make sure the oven has preheated for atleast 15 mi...
- Karen: i am trying this this weekend!!...
agave nectar all-purpose flour apples baking powder baking soda black pepper Bragg's Liquid Aminos brown sugar carrots celery cinnamon cocoa powder cornstarch Ener-G egg replacer flax seed flour fresh garlic garlic garlic powder lemon juice mushrooms nutmeg nutritional yeast oil olive oil onion peanut butter potatoes raisins salt soy sauce spices sugar tofu Tofutti Better than Cream Cheese vanilla extract vegan butter vegan mayonnaise vegan milk vegan sugar Vegenaise vegetable broth vegetable oil white flour yeast